To play the Memory Game, you'll need a modern browser that supports HTML5 canvas & audio. I could have provided a "fallback" for old browsers so everyone could use it- but that would be a huge pain (for me). You deserve a modern browser. I recommend Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
6/9/2012: The Memory Game 1.0 released!
It's an HTML5 canvas application that utilizes the very powerful kineticjs framework. There's no true bugs as far I have seen; only some limitations. The user is obligated to wait ~ one second after clicking a game piece to wait for the audio to finish playing (~ one second track) and register a the user's game piece selection. Once I can trim these audio files or increase the playback speed- it won't be an issue at all.
Enjoy. Leave me some feedback, too.
Down the road:
- Mobile-friendly (tablet, smart phone)
- Increase sequence playback speed as playback sequence gets longer
- Increase sequence playback speed in general
- Sexier, sleaker interface
- Incorporate keyboard controls
- More robust game board design
- Allow only so much time for a user response
|10||mamabear||Dec 24, 2012|
|8||Mike P||Jun 9, 2012|
|8||Amol||Aug 2, 2012|
|7||Yanzeeeeee my coooooiiiiide....||Sep 18, 2012|
|6||Michael||Oct 17, 2013|
|6||foo fooo fooo ;-)||Oct 10, 2014|
|5||Michael Petruniak Certified JCL Expert||Sep 5, 2012|